Friday, April 14, 2006

LYNYRD SKYNYRD COMING TO N.CAROLINA


Well hell yes!!
Skynyrd will be doing two shows here in July. The Alltel pavilion at Walnut Creek in Raleigh on 7/18 and on the 19th, they'll be performing over in Charlotte at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre.

Please excuse me but I'm just pumped up about this. Skynyrd is my favorite band of all time hands down. Wish I had kept up with them over the years but the plane crash made me put away my bass for years. Never have bought any of the newer stuff and could kick my own ass for that.
I guess I can quit shouting now as my jumping up and down about them coming is under control now.

But Hell yes!!!! I must go see them this time.

2 comments:

Kathleen Jennette said...

You'd better go!!! Might need to get your ya ya's out before the final days of the ride... Have fun!

WooleyBugger said...

Hahahaha.

It's looking like the boy and I will be there.