Thursday, April 20, 2006

Watch out for Phishing Scams like this.

I have never contacted anyone about refinacing my home over the net or otherwise. These people are trying to get a hook in you so don't let them. Of course they want my updated info because they don't have any of it and I'm not falling for some bogus account # either. They pretend as if I have spoken with them in their msg and want to confirm information. HA HA Yeah Right!!
I know what real email this came from because my system tells me. Here is where it actually comes from which is all listed below at the first of the msg below. Most systems won't show the afdyffdm@bellauk and the rest I left off in case your tempted. If you reply then you'll get so many of these things and... just don't do it! Can you find the sad face in the msg below with a tear?
By the way, don't even think of clicking on the site form they have listed. At the bottom it says that approval only takes a minute. Yea! A minute to begin ruining your life if you fall for it.


We need your updated info (acct # 73308XXXX) Spam
Carson Thomson
to parindam
More options
Apr 19 (1 day ago)
Hi,I sent you an email a couple days ago and need to confirm a few details.Please read the info below and let me know if you have any questions.We\'re accepting your mortgage refi request. If you have less than perfect credit,it\'s ok. You can get a refinance loan at the lowest rate right now.The approval process only takes a minute. Just visit the site below andfill in the short form.
http://h982.com/saving.aspThanks,",1]
);
D(["mb","Carson Thomson",0]
);
D(["ce"]);
//-->
Hi,I sent you an email a couple days ago and need to confirm a few details.Please read the info below and let me know if you have any questions.We're accepting your mortgage refi request. If you have less than perfect credit,it's ok. You can get a refinance loan at the lowest rate right now.The approval process only takes a minute. Just visit the site below andfill in the short form.
http://h9823.com/saving.aspThanks,
Carson Thomson



No comments: