Wednesday, April 15, 2009

ONE PERCENTER (The legend of the outlaw biker)

Being a writer myself I'm always looking for a good read. I found this book simply by the nature of good luck while searching for something else. The title intrigued me as did the cover photography. Hell, the picture on the cover even looks a lot like myself, imagine that. In reading the book it is not like most others written about bikers. This book goes into great depth of the history of one percenters from Vikings, Huns, Mongols, Genghis Khan, pirates, western outlaws and many more. There are also pages chock full of our countries history that gives this read one that's tough to put down. Dave Nichols has written probably the best book explaining the one percenters ideals than any other title out there thus far. Give this book a chance and you might just find something in it that explains who you are.

No comments: