Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Wooley Fest


Ahhh
, it's just something I'm tossing around in my head. There are so many, and I mean so many, great musicians out there who only get heard in the local areas. Radio these days is a laugh. No live disc jockeys, very closed formatting with the same ole stuff played to death. I mean, you can turn on the radio and it's all just a dang loop. Same music from past hits just played over and over again like, well like a broken record. Big record companies have cut off their noses to spite their own faces.
I wonder, would people come out to hear them play... these Indie artists. Fresh new artists with great music that is seldom heard in the way it is deserved.


("he wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and to see if he could not learn what it had to teach, so that when he came to die, he would not discover that he had not lived") Henry Thoreau - 1845

2 comments:

Stuart said...

Hiya Wooley
Thanks for commenting at waldencabin.com!

Funny you should drop by because I'm also working on a solar lap project much like the solar aid initiative you have as your current post. Cosmic.

I'll bookmark ya.

Cheers
Stuart

WooleyBugger said...

Hey Stuart, I'll have to go back and see how your solar project works out.