Friday, May 27, 2011

Flat Wooley ...Before His Big Trip
Flat Wooley is seen here enjoying a cup of java and the paper on his porch before getting ready for his big trip. He'll be leaving on his journey to see Glider Rider over in the awesome state of Alabama first.

                                                     FW enjoys the paper and coffee
                                                   Anutter picture of FW on the porch
                                     Here he is at the computer, taking a break after doing dishes, vaccuming and folding laundry. Yes, he really needs this trip.
Flat Wooley really likes riding in the breast pocket. Very comfy and the view is spectacular. He's only six inches but loads of fun. He's even writing a song;
60 miles an hour on the 905.

"Well I was going sixty miles an hour on the nine oh five,
heading to nowhere gonna take my time
Lifes to fast, need to smell the roses gonna take it slow
Just taking my time, need to make it last.

Could be somewhere around a quarter to one,
Really have no idea answer to no one
Ain't got anywhere that I gotta be,
To some it's a lonesome road,
but it's all mighty friendly to me

Asphalt and roadkill, buzzards having a meal
Sun and the rain, dealing with the weather
Some are made from a different feather,
Poor poor souls Their working nine to five
While me, I was going sixty miles an hour on the nine oh five"


Happy travels FW. Visit my blog at http://flatwooleytravels.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

Did I ever send you my address here in tennessee? Give me a call?

Lady R (Di) said...

I'll be on the lookout for him! I have so many places I could take him, I'm trying so figure out where to go first!

Come on down Flat Wooley... I'll leave the light on for ya!

mq01 said...

:) flat wooley! are you going west? we'll have the light on just in case...

WooleyBugger said...

Chessie,
Don't think I have the address but I do have the phone #

Lady Ridesalot,
He's on his road trip to you as we speak.

mq01,
Sure enough he will. With all the time he'll be spending with you ladies his ego is going to be hard to deal with when he gets home.
I bet FLHX_Dave and Willy D will deflate the ego a tad.

mq01 said...

lol! yay! let me know when you get close to vd's and willyd's place :)

Kathleen Jennette said...

MQ has the north... I will take the Southern California route and leave a candle in the window too for him!

WooleyBugger said...

Kt Did,

Cool. He'll enjoy spending time with you...and your little dog too.

So that makes, ummm what, six hosts now.

WooleyBugger said...

Ahhh, you lady folks are so Jovial and I love it. Thanks

FLHX_Dave said...

Flat Wooley? What a friggin' awesome idea! Where have I been...flat Wooley needs to visit here. How do I get flat wooley!!! Hell yeah!

WooleyBugger said...

FLHX_Dave,

You get a visit from him after Glider Rider, remember?

Dean "D-Day" said...

Too funny!
I'd love to show Flat Wooley some of the great Midwest!

WooleyBugger said...

you got it Dean "D-Day"