Sunday, October 21, 2012

Long live the kings

Some films/videos can give you the butterflies in the stomach feeling. If you don't know what I mean about butterflies then think about the anticipation of riding a roller coaster then you'll know.  Thanks to Gary France for the heads up on this film. My close friend Billy "The grinder" Jones and I have discussed films like these before and how we should make one. Hmmm, Butterfly films seems about right don't cha think.
We don't need tons of dialogue, just riding, some music and narration perhaps. It works here and it worked for "On any Sunday"

1 comment:

Trobairitz said...

I've seen this trailer before and each time I watch it it makes me want to see the full length feature.

It looks like they had so much fun, but I could do without the biting cold. Brrrr.