Sunday, January 20, 2013

Freedom Jacket Journeys

Flat wooley. You know, my Flat Wooley travels was a very personal thing I had started and it was taking off better than I had hoped. People from all over wanted a chance to have him come visit and spend a little time with them. Those that participated did a great job and made what the purpose was that much better.
I could make another I suppose, send about his twin, but the second one wouldn't be the same as the history of the original would be lost in that those who spent time with him, well, it just wouldn't be the same.
Flat Wooley had so much more to do, people to make friends with, places to go and many more rides. I know people get busy but come on, he's been in limbo for over a year now.

Here is another idea HD did with their Journey Jacket which is the same idea with a twist. I'm glad nobody just stuffed it in a closet and forgot about it killing the whole venture.

http://www.usridernews.com/2013/01/16/harley-davidson-freedom-jacket-journeys-thousands-of-miles-in-one-year-to-unite-independents-around-the-world/

3 comments:

mq01 said...

thanks wooly. i wasnt sure how to write this post personally. ive been dupped by the person i sent flat to, that is; a certain cheshire cat named chessie.

we all have shit happen, family stuff, deaths, medical, financial, lost jobs... but more than a year without a peep from flat is just not cool.

im sorry that agent mq01 failed in flats retrieval :(

mq01 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WooleyBugger said...

mq01,
Your not to blame, Flat was only sent where I directed him to go each time and you sent him where I said he should go next. All of you did a great job with him and it was a lot of fun.
I still luvs ya mq01. and I will always be jealous of Flats up front vantage point.