Thursday, December 31, 2015

Almost New Years



Almost New Years. Did some traveling this year, not near enough. Happy New Year to all.




Woke up early before anyone else was stirring.
One of my brothers.

We had this nice spot right beside the river.
Imagine coming down this road around midnight after riding all day. It was slick as chocolate pudding in spots, I came close to sliding off down into the woods a couple of times. Not cool to ride with feet dragging the ground. My headlight is more like ten candle power when we came in night before.
Ground was more solid when we got to the meadow.
Drew had put out some Orange cones so you wouldn't go in the river, never saw them that night. Slept like a baby all night after the camp fire and a couple beers and the river flowing me off to never never land. 

3 comments:

Trobairitz said...

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Here's hoping we both get out on two wheels a little more next year.

Unknown said...

That's pretty cool! Must have been interesting trying to drive on those muddy roads. That happened to me before when I was taking a late night cruise down the cleared out trails behind my house. I didn't see a hole full of mud and actually got my bike stuck in it! It was a mess!
Melissa

WooleyBugger said...

Trobairitz, I'm with you on that.

Jessi, it was interesting all right. Had it been day light we could have gone in with more speed, but at night no telling where the roots and rocks would be, and the slippery mud.