Friday, September 02, 2005

My God I feel bad for the people hit by Katrina. It's brought tears to my eyes more than once. The city of New Orleans is mostly African American and it makes it look like the Government has let only them down. But the fact is the Government let all of the people down. What in the world does it take for them to be on alert for a storm like this. Hell, they plan for winter storms and have people on alert for disaster. They had plenty of warning on this one.

I do not blame Mayor Ray Nagin at all for being angry and pissed off. He's getting things done with minimal help until today.

Maybe we should put him in the White House. His comments, in my opinion, are well founded.

All of those poor poor victims of the storm, all of them, I can't get over it.

Hey, when the rebuilding and clean up offer for help ads goes out, let me know. I have a chain saw and building tools. I'd love to help them rebuild the place. Really.

No comments: