Friday, February 10, 2006

Billy's Life On Line.

Folks, you must go and visit my friend Billy. And I have to tell you that if you like to read then you should purchase one of his great books. I have his 'Carrot on a Stick' and my son has Billy's children's book, 'Arnie and Jake,' which is a great story for kids about two ant buddies who join the Army. Matter of fact, I began reading my son's book and read it cover to cover and wanted more. He will even autograph them and each has a different little one or two line little note.
Carrot on a Stick will have you thinking "Dern. That's just how I felt or That's happened to me before."

Billy has begun something new which is putting his life on line for all to see and you can see it here http://bloggingpoet.squarespace.com/a-day-in-the-life/.

You'll laugh, you'll cry and you'll ponder life's road with the bloggingpoet. There is absolutely something for everyone at Billy's place.

What are you waiting for? Go visit! Go!

No comments: