Wednesday, February 01, 2006

XTREME MOTORCYCLE


A couple of weeks back, I think it was but would have to check my msg file
, I sent Xtreme a note that I'd like to do an article on them and their bikes. They did send me a message that they would be getting something to me and we would go from there. Well, nothing has come my way as of yet. Maybe I'll give them a bit more time to get it together before I post a rant about them.
I had even asked about where in North Carolina that they may have some of the motorcycles for me to see, live, up close and in person. That was un answered as well. Perhaps there again that will be in the information they send me.

We will just have to wait and see---- after all---- don't want to be hasty in my opinion regarding service and availability in my magazine.

No comments: