Saturday, May 27, 2006

Fogging Face Shields

This stuff works great and I thought some of you out there might be interested in it. I've used it and have been very satisfied with it myself on many things. One job I had included using a face shield when doing grinding and the use of safety glasses to but the stupid things always fogged up on me. And then there was cutting wood with a chain saw while wearing safety glasses that kept fogging up. Not a good thing to be using a chainsaw when you can't see.

When you get out on the road the last thing you need is a face shield or goggles to fog up on you as well. Heat and humidity can blur your vision and at night, it can be even worse. Now I don't wear eye glasses...yet, but for those of you that do this can help. I'm talking about something that I found years ago and it works better than anything that I had tried before. It is called "Parkers Perfect" and works on Eye Glasses, Goggles, safety glasses face shields, mirrors (In your vehicle or the shower) and even the windows of your vehicle or plane. (I hate it when I fly and the windows fog up. j/k)

All you have to do is spray both sides of your eye wear etc, and let it dry to keep the fog away. I've even used it in my shower because I like it HOT but hate trying to keep the steam wiped off the derned mirror. So I tried this stuff on it and it worked there to.
This stuff isn't cheap but a small amount is all it takes to get the job done...and it also works as a cleaner to remove facial oils, hairspray, make-up and sweat.

You can check them out at www.parkersperfect.com or Visit the ParBur Labs located at 135 Lake View St. Hollister, MO 65672. (800) 884-8005.

Just tell them Wooley sent ya over. They'll give you a crazy look because they have no idea who the hell I am.

Later
WB

2 comments:

Kathleen Jennette said...

Hey Wooley, I like tips like this. Another reason to go shopping... hmmm think there is a pattern here!!

WooleyBugger said...

Hey! Maybe I should get a fee for doing them 'eh.