Monday, August 09, 2010

Hey! I'm A Wanted Man


Nah, not that kind of wanted you were thinking. But non-the-less I got a call today from the Burlington Writers Club and they invited me to a couple of meetings to hob knob with other writers. Cool huh. I thought so too. And the fact they sought me out was a jaw dropper for me. You know, a guy who's into motorcycles and what not with a ponytail and beard might be something different for the writers club here. I'm sure they're a bunch of cool folks even if they do dress differently than I more than likely.
You know, to be asked to visit and join is some what of an honor to me. Several of these people are published authors making a living in the trade as I was informed. Never hurts to get in there with like minded folks. How better to move the magazine along.

On another note, here are some things I come up with from time to time and by putting them here I claim all rights to them.
Motorcycle rescue service name and slogan: (Rider Rescue. Because sometimes you need a little R&R).

Short Story title of mine: "A Boy Named Progress" Yeah, well that one is still on the back burner.

Ahhh. I had another one but forgot it for the moment.

Peace out Baby

2 comments:

Lady R (Di) said...

Just might be an interesting evening for ya! And yes... it is quite an honor to receive the invite. Congratulations! Let us know how it goes.

WooleyBugger said...

Thanks Lady, I think it will be interesting myself and who knows, might meet some influential people.