Wednesday, December 01, 2010

To Mount Airy North Carolina This Weekend


Alrighty then, got that danged ole Garden tractor all fixed and working. I have put a new tube in one of the back tires; removed, cleaned fuel system and reinstalled the carburetor plus got the new deck mandrel - (My nice wife picked up for me today, $77 ouch!)- and had it all buttoned up by nine P.M. It works but leaves can wait until Sunday afternoon as I have other plans to make up for last weekend.

Billy and I will be taking a trip up to Mount Airy North Carolina on Saturday to the Andy Griffith Museum. We hope to dine at the Snappy Lunch too, though I've eaten there before but way back in nineteen eighty four. They like motorcycles up there so no worries on that. www.visitmayberry.com
as on this page is a link to Riding the area under the "top 15 reasons to visit" and #6 is the Motorcycle link. I so want to ride the "Orchard Gap Ride" if we have time. But if we don't have time then I know I'll be back in spring to ride all the roads they have listed. Me thinks this will give me some nice articles for the magazine that has already printed my material. I've got butterflies.

Stay tuned for this weekends ride report here and on "Leaning Two" my new site.

No comments: