Sunday, July 14, 2013

Cycle Trader Blows

Just for some shits and giggles I ventured over to the cycle trader site. It's been a long time since looking around it for bikes. Remember when they had an actual publication? Anyways, as soon as I spent fewer than two minutes there I remembered why I quit looking for motorcycles there, there is almost nothing older than ten years, it's mostly dominated by dealers, and no deals to be found. They are out of touch with reality.
My preference these days is Chopcult and craigslist for real life dealings.

3 comments:

Trobairitz said...

Yep mostly dealers are all that is ever on there. You want a new bike? Cuz they have new bikes.......

WooleyBugger said...

Trobairitz,
Such the kidder are you about a new bike.
No, I like looking for older project bikes be it street or dirt. Keep trying to find an old Honda SL70 or a TM 100,125 as in my beginning youth of Motorcycle madness.

Unknown said...

What exactly are you looking for? Because they may not have the bikes you want but they can help you look for it if you request for it.
- TheCycleExchange.com