Wednesday, January 06, 2016

What Happened to the Blogger friends?

Seems like a lot of the old blogger friends have dropped off the face of the earth. It sucks when they don't at least tell us all they're stopping.
I know I have not been on as much myself but I haven't quit cold turkey. Perhaps so many got busy with other things, same as me I recon. I had to work on Rat Bastard and get my tank welded at the rear mount; it cracked and let gas flow out like a curtain of rain while out riding a year ago. The Peanut tank - put on while getting other tank repaired - never gave me much comfort range wise, especially when in the mountains. The picture taken from inside my tent shows old RB on it's maiden voyage with fixed tank. Longer range means sore butt bone, peanut I could count on stopping more often to rest the arse.






Another project, below, that we did, a complete tear down rebuild of this 1990YZ. The kid that bought it was so excited and exclaimed that it looked brand new. Heck, after everything done to it I'd say it was. I don't know how much experience he had riding and hope it goes well. This bike was super fast and plenty of power that it even surprised me. Just a twist of the wrist would pull the front wheel in the air without trying.  


8 comments:

Canajun said...

The desire to sit down, marshal one's thoughts, and try to create something of interest ebbs and flows. I know I'm at a low point right now with only 1 post in the last few months. Don't know why, and don't know if it'll come back, but not ready to give up just yet.

Learning to Golf said...

Facebook is the reason for most. Being on a forced (self stupidity) timeout is my excuse.

Trobairitz said...

I am still here although I don't post as often as I used to. I try to post at least once a month now.

Dar said...

Woolly I think sometimes we all get a little overhelmed the daily flotsam appnd jetsum of daily life, its been pretty hectic here.

Willy D said...

Due to the increase in ammo prices I can no longer provide a warning shot.

I’ll do a really whacked out post soon, promise.

Troubadour said...

Ah yes, the fading blog. I'm not sitting in front of a computer all day as I was at my last job, where I could weave a week's worth of thoughts into a blog post during lunches and coffee breaks.

I'm still here, and I do read other's blogs, so don't give up on me yet.

WooleyBugger said...

Well I'm happy to find you all still kicking up the asphalt dust. I was beginning to think all I was going to get was crickets in here. lol

Greg Prosmushkin said...

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post with us. It was great to find your blog. I have been enjoying going over your posts and I hope to see more from you in the near future. Have a great upcoming weekend.
Greg Prosmushkin