Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Bill Gates email chain letter claiming you can make money, $245, for each person you send it to is a HOAX so don't fall for it.

The letter claims that Bill Gates is teaming up with Intel, I think it is, and will pay you for each person you forward it to.
After I fell for it, and I don't usually forward chain letters, I went and checked it out. In my search I typed in the words "Bill Gates shares his fortune" to see what I could find. There is a bunch on it telling you that it is a hoax.

Shame on me for falling for such a easy money maker. If it sounds to good to be true, then it usually is. That's why I typed that part in red. That saying should always throw up a red flag in your mind along with this one, "This is not a pyramid" means that yes, no matter how they word it or present it, it's a pyramid scheme.

Chain letters and chain emails will always be a sham.

Now I must go off to laugh at myself.

No comments: