Friday, July 10, 2009

Job Near Burlington NC

Don't know if anyone would be interested in a Job near Burlington NC but a manager of "Quality Plus" asked me today if I knew off hand anyone interested in a job. Also known around here as "The Gas House" is a gas station & store that you live in and work out of. An apartment is attached so you live right there. No travel to or from work and other pluses. It seems like a good thing for a married couple, which is what they prefer, young or old. There are several around here and mostly the people working them seem pretty happy. I believe this job is for a brand new or nearly new unit in Graham North Carolina.
When I checked out the Quality Plus web site I found out some interesting information about the company. http://www.qualityoilnc.com/ has a restored 1930's shell gas station in Winston Salem I must go check out.

No comments: