Saturday, July 16, 2011

Yellow Jacket Munching Flies



Billy and I went on a little ride today, not the ride we planned but it turned out nice on a coolish day. There is a motorcycle salvage yard down south about two hours away, we'll try it again in a couple weeks I'm hoping. RB was running fantastic, and I adjusted the drive chain last night as well. It was much easier with this cool bike lift of Billy's which made all the work go fast. While our day turned out well considering, it wasn't the same for one of these little guy on my brake lever. Of course, I guess it depends on which little guy you happen to be, the Bee or the fly; For the Bee...pretty good, for the fly...not so good. Enlarge the picture for a better view.

Can't forget this, Flat Wooley is being asked to star in a Motorcycle flick. So Flat Wooley can be flat out on the big flat screen if he takes the deal.

1 comment:

FLHX_Dave said...

Take the deal for some flat bills!